Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's a BOY!!!!

Yes it's true... I'm pregnant! 22 weeks in fact. And no I couldn't really believe it either! 

When I took that test I really wasn't expecting it to be positive and when it was I didn't know what to think. So many emotions ran through me, I was excited, scared, nervous and unbelievably happy! I couldn't stop smiling and couldn't wait to tell Mark. 

After all the happiness, then came the morning, afternoon and the all night sickness... I was so sick I couldn't do anything. My house was dirty for about 16 weeks, the laundry never got done and dinner wasn't made very often. Now that I am 22 weeks I couldn't be feeling any better, I wish I could be pregnant all the time feeling like this! It really is amazing how Heavenly Father erases your memory of all the bad things that come along with getting these sweet spirits here. 

5 WEEKS
20 WEEKS



 




















This whole time I've been pregnant I was so convinced that it was a girl but to my surprise.... It's a boy! I really can't believe that we're having a boy. I am so excited to have a cute little Mark running around my house, playing with his dad and cuddling with his mom. It's so crazy to me how much i LOVE this little babe inside me right now. I can't wait to meet him and can't wait to be his mama. I'm so grateful that I'm able to become a mom and bring this sweet spirit to this earth. 



Definitely a boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment